“The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.” This description resonated with us because we love those aspects of blogging, especially the community. The Sunshine Blogger Award has given us a chance to share, recognize, and learn more about so many fabulous bloggers. I would like to nominate you as I truly find your blog creative and beautiful.
I was nominated for this award. I would like to thank https://aaratrikasblog90261.wordpress.com for nominating me.
Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
List the rules and display The Sunshine Blogger Away logo in your post or on your blog
The Questions to me were –
1 What are books for you ?
– books are my time machine, I like to travel across time and space to live each story
2 Which genre of books do you find most comforting ?
– Romance. I enjoy love stories the most.
3 Tell any 3 things about yourself that you would like to.
– Robert Frost is my favourite poet
Fire and ice is my favourite poem
My favourite line from this poem is ” From what I’ve tasted of desire. I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice,. I think I know enough of hate. To say that for destruction ice”
4 How will you define life? What is most important in your life ?
– Defining life would be limiting. Most important would be love.
5 Describe yourself in 2 words.
– Read my blog and I would like you to guess
6 What’s one thing you wish you could do ?
– I wish I could travel more and see the world
7 Which character do you want to be from a book ? Why ?
-None…why would I want to share the tragedy of the book in real life
8 What is a perfect day for you ?
– sitting by the window watching rain with the love of my life sipping coffee
9 Is there anything except books that excite you ?
10 Any book you think could’ve been better ?
-Nope none the I would want to change. But it would be nice to have all stories have a happy ending.
11 Which book do you think is a must read for me ?
If you like love stories, try Acts of Faith by Erich Segal
My questions to you are
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
2. What is your favourite book/ books?
3. How do you gather ideas for your blog?
4. What an ideal day like to you?
5. Who inspired you the most?
6. If you could have any super power, what would you choose?
7. What is most important to you while writing?
8. Do you enjoy poetry?
9. Which kind of poems do you like?
10. Do you have a favourite poem? Which one?
11. What is the One thing you value the most in your life?
I have nominated
Hope these questions keep you busy for sometime and excite you. Thanks for all your dear support. Without you I would’ve not come such a long way.
Word Hunter, Poetry